|This is an old guide and may now contain obsolete information.|
As an Imperial stronghold, Fort Ares saw much action during the first Robot Wars. Today, Fort Ares is a much quieter place and is used mostly as a resting point for hunters ans travelers en-route to other destinations.
Fort Ares is a neglected, but intact and secure, medium sized fortification. There is a Teleporter available.
There is a service container module and a terminal building with:
Creatures that can be found near Fort Ares
|North||Cornundacauda, Turp, Faucervix|
|South||Snablesnot, Fugabarba, Snarksnot, Cornundacauda|
|East||Cornundacauda, Caudatergus, Exarosaur|
Getting to Fort Ares
Run eastnortheast from Fort Meduza.
- Two parked armoured vehicles inside the fort.
- A Radar Station to the east at approx 15750, 14390
- An Umbranoid Village, further to the east at 16666, 14214
- A Dino skeleton to the southeast at approx 15664, 13420
- Two bridges to the southwest, spanning a circular moat 13927, 14155 and 14162, 13742