Melee Combat refers to the distinguished art of close combat where hand-to-hand weaponry is used. While it does not have the advantage of picking off foes from a distance that ranged combat has, melee combat has its own advantages that make i t.
- Strength and related skills increase at a faster rate
- No Weapon Amplifiers or attachments are required to operate
- No ammo is needed to use
- Number of attacks increases on some weapons
- The most efficient non-uber weapon is the RepEdge Battle Axe 2×0
- Decay is noticable (5-10 pec/attack)
- Being right next to foe, thus both parties in close proximity of each other for more attacks
- Cannot have skill modifiers like scopes or laser sights
Types of Melee Weapons
Melee weapons can be divided into two categories. Each category of weapons will give you different skills when using it.
Heavy Melee Weapons
- Combat Enblade – Long swordlike blade that does decent damage, come in many grades from A (A being weakest) to 12 (12 being most powerful grade)
- Axes – Fast attacking blade that is a good new newcomer blade
- Swords – Ancient samurai swords with a very high rate of attack.