|Thorkell’s Tomb shops closed
|Shop Thorkell’s Tomb #1||
||Robin Solaris Hat||-||4,801 PED|
|Thorkell’s Tomb shop # 2||
||Gloria GoNi Nicestyle||-||4,500 PED|
|Thorkell’s Tomb shop # 5||
||Tryggve wolf Nordarson||-||5,000 PED|
|Thorkell’s Tomb shop # 7||
||Richard Smith Grandux||-||4,000 PED|
|Thorkell’s Tomb shop # 9||
||Archie Clipper Moonsail||-||5,750 PED|
|Thorkell’s Tomb shop # 10||
||Maureen Twister Twist||-||3,900 PED|
|Thorkell’s Tomb shop # 11||
||Antonio Amar Mar||-||4,051 PED|
|Thorkell’s Tomb lot # 1||
||Lady Nadie Hawk||-||4,002 PED|
|Thorkell’s Tomb lot # 2||
||Lady Nadie Hawk||-||4,104 PED|
23 January 2007 – Shops on Auction
- These are a small area with no building. ===
- These are small 2 story buildings with no access direct from 1st & 2nd Floor ===
Not on Auction
- Yet to be listed on Auction
- Lot #3 – Shops #3, #4, #6 & #8
Thorkell’s Tomb Shopping Area
- Calypso >> Amethera >> New Oxford >> Underground Shopping area
- Coordinates: Amethera (15168, 19323)
- Interest: Tourism > Places of Interest
Excavations have continued under the Hjorten building in New Oxford. Archeologists and mining teams have found ancient artifacts that may suggest prehistoric inhabitants in this area. A range of new shops and boutiques have been installed in what is now known as Thorkell’s Tomb. Excavations in these underground regions will continue and are sure to involve more surprises.
- Shop/boutique area with some character. Situated in an excavated archaeological site known as Thorkell’s Tomb. Other areas of this site are still being researched.
- Located near the underground shops. Entrances via passages at block C and D.
- boorums have been known to spawn under the area. There have not been any sightings recently.
- Archaeological site.
- possibly on top of the boorums home.
- Who was “Thorkell the Tall”?